FOUNDATIONAL SKILLS GROUP CLASS
Learning just got a hell of a lot more fun!
BUILDING AN UNBREAKABLE FOUNDATION
$200 for 4 Class Pack
Want to learn about science-based animal training while having a good time and meeting like-minded people? If your answer is yes, then you should consider attending my Foundational Skills Class on Zoom! This Class is geared towards new puppy and new dog guardians.
We'll cover the following + much more:
- To Dog Park or To Not Dog Park
- Best ways to socialize your puppy and/or dog
- Navigating nippy behaviors
- Must buys & essential home management for the teething stage
Attention + Recall
- Engagement training on and off-leash
- "Leash Skills" - what does this really mean and how can we keep our shoulders in their sockets!
Basic Manners Education
- Stay, Wait, Door Manners, Touch and Place to name a few
Cultivating Zen Energy in your Home
- Making time for yourself will make it easier to make time for your fur-child
- Ways to practice calm with your breath and with your pup and/or dog
- As a Certified Yoga Instructor I have a lot of great tips!
- What dog food not to buy and what is suggested
- What exactly is "human food?"
Enrichment Activity Ideas
- DIY Games, Puzzles and more discussed
Other Hot Topics We'll Discuss
- Muzzle Training and why it's important
- Advocating for your puppy in public
- Using a Long Leash and When it's appropriate
To sign up please email Michelle at or click the link below! Open Enrollment Class. We will begin June 2021!! Class will take place via Zoom Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM.